Wednesday 5 March 2014

25 Random Facts...


Since I never introduced myself on my previous post, I thought it was only polite to write a slightly less formal post and give you 25 random facts about myself.  



1) My middle name is Victoria

2) I am 5 ft 3

3) I hate mushrooms


4) I am obsessed with the weather, if you want to know the forecast just ask me!

5) The weather can instantly affect my mood 


6) I don't like strawberries, never have, never will, I have tried many a time. 

7) I don't really drink alcohol, I can drink pop and still dance like an idiot, so I don't see the point sometimes. 


8) I am like an 80 year old in a 22 year old body, I drink too much tea & I watch strictly.

9) I can easily chat to and make friends with old people, hence the above. 

10) I always seem to get strangers talking to me on public transport .

11) I have quite a rude and immature sense of humour ( Blame my mum, if you know her, you will 
understand). 

12) I am terrible at maths, I can't even add up anything without using a calculator.

 13) Fluff makes me cringe, if it touches me then omg... blergh. 

14) I am rubbish at accepting compliments.

15) I am awful at taking selfies. 

16) I was born six weeks early.

 17) I am genuinely scared of men dressed as women.

18) My lucky number is 18.

19) I have double jointed shoulders.

20) I have never been outside of Europe.

22) I have only been a guest at one wedding in my life, which was my auntie's and uncle's last year. 

23) I love mini versions of things, shower gel, shampoo, cheese grater. Anything really.

(mini pig, mini table & mini umbrella, mini ice cream, omg!)

24) I haven't learnt to drive yet, I've not even had one lesson.

25) My fave animal is a giraffe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment