Sunday 9 March 2014

I Love ♥ #1


Remember on Bebo when everyone used to list all the things they loved? Well, I can still get onto my Bebo account and I saved the list of things I had put.  I thought I would do an updated version but just focusing on the things I am loving at this moment in time. I will probably write one of these every couple of weeks or so.

Well with the weather today I can't not say, the sunshine, it is nearly spring time :),
Meeting the nicest people in the randomest places,
Family dinners (we are having one today and I think Auntie Jane is making her famous coleslaw, I hope so!), Finding new bands and songs to listen to I really like HAIM atm,
Pastel colors,
Fresh flowers I wish I had my own place so I could have my own fresh flowers,
Yoga it is really is amazing mentally & physically,
Starting circuit training again,
Freddie's smile face in the morning when I come downstairs,
Freddie and Peggy's love for each other,
Mini Eggs they taste and smell amazing,
Fresh bedding,
Betty Padget she is so beautiful,
I keep looking at home stuff and there are some really nice things at the mo, another reason why I wish I had my own place,
Realising that I can actually cook, I made Paella last night!
Skyping Tommy when I don't see him for agggeeees!

So, there is a list of a few random things I am loving/liking lately, a short but sweet post for a Sunday. Also these kind of lists help you when you are feeling grumpy or fed up and you can look back and realise not everything is poop! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment